Friday, October 4, 2013

Preparing For Death . . .

The title of this blog posting may sound a little macabre, but it is in fact, what I am doing for myself.

Lately I have been feeling a huge transition coming on. It has felt so uncomfortable and no matter how hard I try, it presses on. I spend the day clearing my energy field, working on centering myself and releasing all energy that is not mine. But no matter . . . the discomfort finds me.

As I journey through my life lately, I liken it to feeling like I am walking around in shoes that are two sizes too small. It hurts. I feel pinched and squashed. I can adjust the way I am standing (clearing my energy, etc.) but after a few steps, there is the discomfort again.

Then it hit me, it’s time to let go of this old way of being, my old Self. I am no longer able to put myself into the same container. It will no longer hold my expansiveness! I’ve outgrown my shoes (old way of being)!!!

I usually draw a Tarot card for the day (when I remember to). It helps me to focus and be aware of the energies of the day. Well today, I drew the death card. There it was. My indicator that what I have been going through was a sort of “death”.

1072669569_otTheDeath049993fd08e75e22c5ec4179847a4b24

I am about to be rebirthed. It’s coming. . . so what do I have to do first?

I am kicking off my shoes!!!!

With arms wide open, here it comes!!!!

So much love as I transition,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment