Monday, September 9, 2013

The Changing of Season

It’s 91 degrees here today and I am feeling the energy of Autumn. It is coming and the weather energy is shifting. I love this time of the year. I am eagerly awaiting the change.

The color changing in the leaves reflect where I am in my life right now. What once worked for me in certain areas of my life, are no longer resonating. I feel the changing taking place within me and witnessing it all around me in my external world.

I am holding my changes in love, knowing that they are divine and exactly right for me.

All change is a blessing and a gift. We may need to broaden our perspective to see it . . . maybe widen our lens, but the blessings and gifts are waiting to be discovered.

A few thoughts I am sharing right now. . . I am preparing to create a lot more. It’s all in gestation right now, but the birthing process is right around the corner. I am very excited!!!

May you ever be lifted up in the promise of blessings all around you.

Love, Love, LOVE!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment