Monday, October 7, 2013

Seeing Past Illusion

The World is offering so much distraction lately. It is becoming a challenge to see clearly when inundated by so many gizmos and gadgets and forms of media.

As much as I like these connections and I will be the first to admit that my gadgets are super-O-so-fun, I have to be honest when I say that they do distract me from really seeing clearly.

It isn’t until I put the stuff down and walk away for the “techie” noise that I receive clarity. And there is a lot to see . . .

I haven’t done a media fast in quite some time. I think it’s time I do one soon. I can feel the jumble in my cells. They need clearing . . . too many energy waves going on all at once.

I sat outside yesterday journaling with my bare feet. Yes, it wasn’t good for my pedi, but it was so good for my soul.

I plan on doing more of that.

May the illusion disperse and all that is left be sweet, honest clarity.

Love, Love, LOVE!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment