Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

I’m sitting at my desk and staring out my magical window. The trees are turning green and the sun is shining so brightly. Today is a miracle. In fact . . . every day really is! Nature is so beautiful, I always find myself being inspired when I connect.

Today is Earth Day in America. To me, every day is Earth Day. Every day is a day to celebrate life and all that nature provides. There is so much to learn from nature. She gives so abundantly, sustains life, gives life . . . and asks for nothing in return. We are all supported by this beautiful blue and green plant that many call “Gaia”.

We are all Her children. What a remarkable connection. I don’t know of one person who doesn’t feel better when they get outside and are in nature. Just like a loving nurturing Mother, She gives to her children without question. Nature/Earth/Mother Gaia heals!!

Celebrating Mother Gaia not only on this day, but every day is a way that we can give back . . . even if it’s in a small way. Every action counts and matters!

 

Earth-Day-Dana-Gray

Blessings and Abundance in every way!!!

Happy Mother Gaia Day!!!

Love, Love, LOVE!

Melanie

1 comment: