Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Ramblings . . .

It’s 8 AM here in Oklahoma. I am writing this with a very generous mug of Pumpkin Spiced Coffee! Mmmm . . . so good for my soul.

I have been having some very profound dreams lately. I haven’t done a good job with journaling them down. I think I need to keep my journal by the toilet! No kidding. By the time I wake up and use the restroom I usually notice things that need picking up or something distracts me from my intention to “write it down”. As I am doing laundry I think to myself how more and more of what I dreamt about is slipping away. So a dream journal in the bathroom just might work!

On other news, I have been thinking a lot about how it doesn’t feel like the holidays to me. I swear we just had Christmas several months ago! (At least it seems that way) Or maybe it’s because we have 60-ish degree weather. What is that all about? These chemtrails are throwing everything off! Ugh!

Guess what I found out? You know how we see 11:11, 4:44, 5:55 (or in my case 1:23)? I found out that they are actually awakening codes! Hello!!! Yes. Awakening codes. Everyone has them. In my friend’s case, she sees a lot of 8:08. It is wired into our DNA. We see these codes and it’s sort of signal to our consciousness (in getting our attention) that something is happening. How about that? The numbers 123 in random order 3:21 or 10:23 have come to me off and on at different stages of my life. Like when I got married, 231 was the number of our honeymoon suite. 231 was also the number of my first apartment with my husband. When I was working with One Energy for the very first time, 123 was all over the place for me! How interesting is all of that?!?! Awakening codes . . . who knew?!

Okay, I am off to finish my coffee! Have a blissful day!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Awakening codes for me yesterday was seeing 5:55 twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Debbie! 5:55 is powerful! Yay to awakening codes!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete