Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Truth Changes

“One of the most beautiful things about life is that you can always change what you once thought was true for you.” ~Melanie Wallace

This quote came to me today when I was contemplating what message I wanted to update on One Ascension’s facebook page. I thought about how I have been changing and transforming into so much more than I was just a few months ago.

Life has a beautiful way of inspiring even when you least expect it! That is how I have been feeling lately. I am remembering that life isn’t about “doing” but much more about “being”. That is the space that I am in currently.

I was reflecting on my path of 40 years . . . where it has lead me and where I am currently aligned to. I was looking back at my culinary days when I was studying at Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale, AZ. I loved my chef coats and fun short hair! A part of me misses those days . . . when life was about learning about the art of cooking. I appreciate how I ventured out and allowed myself to do something that up until that point I had only dreamed of doing.

Life is like that . . . we need to give ourselves permission to venture out and do what we only think is a dream to do. Or at least, put our feet on the ground and walk in that direction!

Now I feel I am coming full circle. Only this time, my circle is fuller and my joy is deeper. My truth is changing and I am so excited for that.

Life is beautiful!!!

 

216608_2011674412047_1249372799_2468087_6739526_n

Ever changing and growing . . .

Love, Love, LOVE!!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment