Friday, December 21, 2012

“It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine . . .”

I woke up with this song in my head today. I had really weird, intense things that I would know were absolutely ridiculous to even think about if I was awake (things to do for 2013 . . . learn lucid dreaming!). But non-the-less, very present unconscious concerns were all coming up to be worked through.

I have been thinking . . . what if there is an end of the world as we know it? Yeah. I do think it’s happening only it’s being misinterpreted. We know that in nature all things are cyclical. Our very lives to the beautiful planet that we live on lives in cycles. So, things do end. Maybe it’s not the physical world (even though things are definitely changing there) but our evolution.

The New Age movement speaks about The Golden Age. Kind of reminds me of the last words Johnny told Pony boy in The Outsiders . . . “Stay Golden”. We are all embedded with massive potential. Genius is very common because in our field of where we shine . . . we absolutely can be and should be considered "genius
 if only we would give ourselves permission to be seen that way. . .

Okay, back on track . . . to stay “Golden” or become “Golden” requires a different mindset. A different way of viewing oneself and the world. What do we contribute? How is the world better and more meaningful because we stood on that sacred part of Earth? This is what was going through my head last night before I went to bed.

There is an end of the world occurring. It’s happening today and it even happened yesterday! We are all waking up. Some more than others, but we are still waking up! People are taking responsibility for their lives, more and more! People are realizing that what affects one, affects another. We should feel good that we are waking up to remember our inner power . . . our divine birthright. Imagine how the world would shift if more and more people did this? Yes. That is ending a consciousness of a world and starting a new, golden one.

Humanity has been named as a plague to the world in a lot of cultures. We have been seen as destroying our very own mother . . . Gaia . . . Mother Earth. We have been seen as hurting one another and contributing to massive crimes in all areas. More and more people are saying, “Enough”.

Times are changing and the world that you and I grew up in is ending. And it’s about time that it does.

“It’s the end of the world as we know it. It’s the end of the world as we know it. It’s the end of the world as we know it . . . and I feel fine . . . I feel fine!!!” (song by R.E.M)

Love, Love, LOVE!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. This really resonates with me. I can sense the changing/shifting, I have for awhile and I imagine I will continue to. I was singing that same R.E.M. song yesterday as I was going about chores and the funny thing is that I have not heard it lately for it to get "stuck in my mind". Lol! Thanks for sharing. ~ Love, Light & Peace, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dearest Bonnie for your insights and comment. The same thing here with that song. Funny huh??! Big 'ol hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete