Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

2012_Holiday_Card_3_Holiday_Word_Cloud

As 2012 comes to a close I am doing something that I normally do every year. I take some time to contemplate my blessings, the happenings of the year and what I am aligned to in the year to come.

For me, it’s a time for reflection. A time for repose. A time to gather my thoughts and intentions for the year to come. But it’s also a time to reflect back on the growth that I have done through the year.

I am so grateful for this journey. And no matter how hard it may feel at times, there is only this place . . . Planet Earth, Mother Gaia, our green blue planet, where this type of growth and ascension can happen. With every challenge that comes my way, I am much more aware of who I am and certain “triggers” that I have (or had) when I am on the other side of that challenge. I am grateful for this awareness.

In the week to come, I will be talking a little about resolutions. Not right now though. Right now, I am in the thick of enjoying the holiday season with all of the interactions, gatherings and festivities. I wait all year for this time . . . I am so excited to be here!

Wishing you and yours a most blessed and happiest of holidays!

Love, love, LOVE!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment