Monday, October 22, 2012

It’s Getting Real People!

I have been feeling such an energy rise and fall lately. One day I will wake up feeling on top of the world and then the next day I am really working on clearing my energy as everything would seem to trigger me into some sort of anger.

I am not an astrologist. I don’t claim to know it or even understand much of it besides knowing my Sun, Moon and Ascendant sign. (I feel I am doing pretty good to know all those three.) But there must certainly be something going on in the ethers. You can feel it . . . almost taste it . . . (no, not the chemtrails . . .). You can wake up and feel this heavy, thick almost wooly feeling like we are really in the trenches. Everyday is a day that we are having to remind ourselves to wake up and seek out truth. Live it, breathe it, speak it . . . Remember who we are and then do it all again tomorrow. Sort of like: “Lather, Rinse, Repeat”. 

I am being reminded everyday by my “love crew” to differentiate what is “mine” to be responsible for energetically and what is someone else's responsibility. O how the mother is relearning exactly what is mine to take on and what to leave. It is a challenge for nurturers like me.

It is getting real people! The energy is thick with it. We are projecting our stuff and zig-zagging to avoid head on collisions with others emotionally and energetically.

As I am sure we are coming to a new height and depth with emotions, let us remember each other. We are family. We are all part of this journey. More compassion less criticism. More love and less finger pointing. We are all on a journey. We all have a story.

Live it, Breathe it, Speak it . . . Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment