Monday, November 19, 2012

Clearing My Energy

I woke up feeling a little “dense” today. It’s a feeling that comes to me on and off when I am deeply connected to the “mass consciousness” of our world. I can wake up feeling “heavy” or even a feeling of “dread”. This doesn’t happen all the time, but when it does I take special notice to it. Are these my feelings or something else?

It’s good to ask that question . . . “Is this my stuff or something else? Am I afraid, nervous, anxious, etc.?” And there is good reason to feel any of these things at any given time with all that is swarming around us energetically. When this happens for me, I am so grateful that I can jump in the shower and clear my energy.

I release all energy that is not mine and doesn’t promote my happiness and call for all of my energy to be cleared. I can shift huge when I do that. I feel once again “reconnected” (although, I know that I am always connected to Source. To feel reconnected is more for me.).

As these times are getting a more intense. We are moving quickly and shifting rapidly. It’s important to self-check where we are . . . What is our own energy and what isn’t.

Now it’s time to do a little house cleaning . . .

Blessings on your journey!

We make this journey together!!!

Love, Love, LOVE!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment