Thursday, August 16, 2012

It’s A New School Year At The Wallace Casa

School started today for three out of four of my kiddos (one already graduated and starts college in the Spring). I now have another Senior!! My son will be graduating next summer! Ahhh . . . where does the time go? I know we all hear that a lot, but it is SO true when you are raising children. The time does fly. Gone are the days of Barney (not too sad about that) . . . they still do love SpongeBob (then again, who doesn’t?). Open-mouthed smile

I am not ready for all of this . . . I think. My life literally is shifting so fast! I expect that this is the case for all of us in one form or another. Being a Mama Goddess isn’t easy . . . although before I signed up for the job I never thought it would be anyway.

We have a new kitty named Estelle”. My daughter named her. I call her “Estella Bella Luna”. Don’t ask me why, it just came to me one day. :)

Even though the kids have to go back to school, I’m still on vacation . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment