Monday, August 13, 2012

Here I am!!

Oh yes, I have been gone for a little time. I took the summer off for much needed time with my family. My kiddos are all in different phases in their lives and it is so important to me to be there and available for them just like I was when they were little.

Summer is quickly coming to a close here in Oklahoma. Although I am so very fond of the school break, I am NOT fond of the heat! I am very much looking forward to fall weather!!!

I am going to Sedona in September. I am really looking forward to this trip as I have been guided by my beloved “Peeps” to make this journey. I was supposed to attend the Goddess Festival that Z. Budapest has every two years, but Source had other plans for me. Smile

Another interesting note and that is I have been really working behind the scenes not only for One Ascension but on my Path. It seems like a lot of my Craft was taking a backseat and boy o boy was I feeling it! I have been needing to reconnect and recharge in this way. I have dusted off my witchy books and have been plunging right in for the past several months. It felt like coming home!!! Gosh I have missed it!!! I can never go far as my spirit needs this earthy grounding. I feel at times I can be all over the cosmos, but my earthy pagan side grounds and centers me. I fully appreciate and LOVE that!!

So now what?! Well, I have revised a lot of the content that you will find on One Ascension. As I have been going through changes, so has One Ascension. I will be back to making more videos very soon. I may even share some more of my witchy side!!

Hope you are all incredibly blessed and full of much happiness!

Hugs and Kisses~

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment