Monday, October 3, 2011

Freshly Squeezed!

I have decided to start using my juicer again. It has been awhile. I think it’s because of all the hassle . . . to dismantle all the compartments to clean it whenever it is used.

However, the truth is . . . (like my son would describe it and for all of you Harry Potter fans) It tastes like “Polly-Juice”! Well, most of the juices I make.

I am deciding to “hang in there” because I hear that your taste buds adapt to the juicing and actually love it in the end. So this morning, I am having an apple, carrot and celery juice. We’ll see how it goes. Just the thought that I am putting this fresh stuff in my body makes me happier. Open-mouthed smile

On another note, I have been guided that this really helps with clarity of mind, and I have been in serious need of some lately.

I’ll let you all know how it goes!! If you have any really good recipes, you can shoot them my way!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Miss Mel!!!! Lindsey here. Carrot and beet juice with a smidge of ginger and lime juice is devine!!!! Yummers! Also; I make green smoothies in my blender. Couple of handfuls of spinach, 1/2 an avocado, 1/2 frozen banana, and a few pieces of frozen mango and a little agave nectar make the most delicious and energizing cocktail! Keep me posted if you try! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beautiful Lindsey! Thank you SO much! I will try it!!! (((MWAH!!)))

    ReplyDelete