Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What are we subscribing to?

It’s late and I am up. Summer over here is almost gone. Where did it go? I swear it felt like it just started. Whatever the case . . . school starts for the children next week. We all hardly seem prepared, but here it is anyway.

Lately I have witnessed through myself and some close around me talk about how a lot of inner emotional work has come up to be worked on. Just like summer ending . . . It is inevitable. It is here.

We can no longer run from it. We weren’t meant to. How can you outrun yourself? In the end, it isn’t possible no matter how hard you try to distract yourself. The work waits . . . it is very patient.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I have really taken a long hard look at what I am subscribing to. What are my beliefs? And at the same time, are they a conditioning, a teaching or something truly resonate with my Being?

Are we just a glob of emotions that we are all emitting out into the ethers?

No. We are sovereign Beings. We have the capacity to create such immense beauty and love. We are capable of life in it’s purest of forms. We have the choice. WE choose.

So what is it?

What do we choose to subscribe to?

No comments:

Post a Comment