Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Maybe not a Picasso . . .

I have really been craving some artist creativity lately. I have been feeling energies of creation stirring inside of me. So, by the inspiration of 1MoonMother (You can find her on YouTube) aka Jacqueline DuBois, (just LOVE this woman!!) I went and bought some oil pastels.

Jacquie has a video where she does some energy art (coloring energy streams) using oil pastels. It’s a pretty powerful video and really inspired me.

So I set out to purchase some pastels at our local Hobby Lobby. Well, the first attempt to purchase pastels turned out to be interesting. I realized after opening the package that they were chalk pastels. I figured why not try them anyway . . . so I sat down to do some energy art work. Well it was just so much fun! I felt such a sense of focus and serenity. It was an artistic meditation! It had such a yummy vibration, I just needed to try it again!

On one Saturday where my Beloved and I went for Starbucks, I stopped by the local Hobby Lobby again and bought oil pastels this time.

As I sat down to do some more energy art, I invited my kiddos to do some as well. All four of them sat on the living room floor creating from their hearts. It just touched me to the core. I was grateful for moments like that one. It brought such a unity. Even my oldest teens really enjoyed it!

The point of this post? You don’t have to be a Picasso to get out your art supplies and create from your heart! The energies themselves is what creates the masterpiece. If you are interested in seeing the video that inspired me just click here (It is a three part video series):

1MoonMother

We are all the GRAND design!!!

Happy Creating!!!

Love, Love, LOVE!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment