Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Defying Illusion!

Summer is officially here and so is the heat! We have the A/C on pretty much the entire time now! Ugh!

The kiddos are in full fled summer mode staying up all hours of the night and sleeping in to all hours of the day. My husband says that they are rock stars! Hee-hee . . . I can totally see that.

A lot has been on my mind lately. I feel this insurgence within me just ready to come out and burst forth! I feel like for far too long I have held a lot of myself back. Seeing myself through a lot of “other” people, I have realized and understood just where my power has been “handed over”. I use the word “power” because I have allowed others in my life . . . for far too long to decide what is right for me. To tell me what is acceptable and what is not has been a constant theme in my past. I have understood that a lot of my life has been lived by definitions that I have allowed upon me.

I see this ending . . . NOW.

There is a video and song that brought tears to my eyes. It comes from “Wicked” the Broadway musical. I have yet to see this in person and as I write this, have plans now to do so. There is a song that I am sure many have heard either through “Glee”, the musical itself, or elsewhere.

This song . . . coupled with a letter from a beloved person that I only know through a mutual friend just jump started my heart, showed me the energetic ties I have held onto for far too long in far too many places and like a flaming sword of truth, removed these ties of limiting belief!! Her words helped me at a very crucial time in my life. These powerful words of love fueled exactly the remembrance I needed!

I feel renewed, rebirthed and centered in something very profound!!! "Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. . ."

MY TRUTH . . . releasing all illusions of who I believed myself to be or not be. This healing energy . . . energy of renewal and love has given me the power to SOAR!!


Here is the song . . . “Defying Gravity” . . . May we all defy the limits we have set for ourselves and what we have allowed others to put upon us. We are all powerful. It’s time . . . to Re-Member and DEFY GRAVITY!!!!!

Elphaba and Glinda


Soar in Truth!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment