Thursday, January 6, 2011

June Cleaver with a touch of Spice!

So my beloved hubbie had to drive to Dallas at 0dark:30 today. I was up at 2 am because I couldn’t sleep. It seemed like every hour on the hour I was waking up. Yet, at the same time, I remember having profound dreams.

Anyhow . . . I decided to make my beloved some breakfast to take on the road. So here I am in the kitchen whipping up some chorizo burritos thinking that I am all that for doing this. :D He even had coffee to go (although I must confess that he did that part)! I send him off and stopped to think how wonderful the little things are . . . you know? Even if it means just making a chorizo burrito for the one you love. . .

I have clients today . . . (absolutely LOVE my clients!!) I better get a nap in before round two starts when the kiddos wake up.

I am grateful for the moments that I get to do this sort of thing. Not because I always want to do that . . . it would get old really quick I would think, but because I wanted to do that!!

So here’s to Ms. June Cleaver and how she always did that . . . Me . . . I’ll do it every now and then . . . with a touch of spice!! Burrito anyone?

2 comments: