Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pressure in My Ears

For about a good two months or so, I have had this enormous pressure in my right ear. It isn't all the time . . . only I am noticing it as certain times in my life. It's isn't an earache but it feels like the moment right before your ear is going to POP!!

I asked my "Peeps" aka Light Guides about it and I keep getting that information is being downloaded AND there was a block from a past life going on. The really interesting thing is if I really sit and focus . . . I get jarbled info like "tuning in" to a radio station but not really clear yet.

I did some work on myself today and it helped (got info on the life and why there was a block). That is cleared so now I am just sitting with this symptom. . . hmmmm . . . awareness . . .

Have you just ever stopped and thought, "What is this all about??? And is there an end to it?". Every time I do, I get a "No . . . not even close."

I feel like a 5 year old with a constant earache only I know this isn't like that . . . Ooooo . . . which reminds me . . .

As a child, I would have earache after earache!! Not infections . . . just earaches. . . I am starting to wonder if this is all somehow related?

After the clearing that I did today earlier on myself, the pressure went away for a little while and now I have it equally in BOTH ears!! LOL!!!

I ask my "peeps" if they can lessen the pressure and they say, "Not yet". UGH!!

So in the meantime . . . where are the cotton balls and olive oil??!!

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my sweet friend! It means so much to me to have your support and friendship! Love you!

    ReplyDelete