Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our Winged Friends!

What a beautiful morning!

 I was sitting outside enjoying my breakfast and was on the phone with my beloved hubbie when I got three powerful messages from our winged friends!

I was talking about how I have been going through a sense of reflection as to why I do what I do with One Ascension. I was reflecting on what my motives were besides service. More than love, what else was I desiring to engage in?

These questions I have been pondering for some time now. I have thought about whether One Ascension serves and if my service is raising consciousness (I often do these self checks to ensure I am aligned to my Highest Self). I know that this is my corner of the world, but I know no matter how big or small . . . every part counts.

While I was discussing this with my husband, a huge hawk flew overhead. As I stopped to be in complete awe of the sheer magnificence of this friend, I then saw a blue jay and then a humming bird! Three amazingly, awe-inspiring birds in a matter of seconds!!!

I am feeling so supported by the Universe!

I know that no matter where I may feel that I am in life right now, I am exactly where I need to be!

Blessings of clarity to us all!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment