Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer is Calling . . .

Wow! Summer is here in the U.S. already! Time is flying by so much so that I keeping up can be a challenge at times!

What is new . . . well, my oldest graduated from High School. We had family fly in from California. What a blessed visit that was! We has a house full and had so much going on, special memories were created, relationships strengthened and deeper understanding and appreciation blossomed.

I turned 40!! The day after my oldest graduated, I celebrated my 40th birthday! I feel like a bona fide adult now!!

Energies have been swirling so much around me that my awake state has sometimes felt like my “dream state” and vice-versa. It’s been a challenge to recall if events were “real time” or “dream time”. Lots and lots of deja-vu as well!! Hmmm . . . I have heard other folks talking about this same experience.

I have been so busy these past months that I have hardly “checked in” with my “Peeps”. O I know that they are there . . . always closely guiding me, but to really sit down and connect has not been something that I have been doing as of late.

So, I have resolved to take the whole summer off, to reconnect with me . . . to see what is what . . . to work on the Temple of One.

Yes!!! The Temple of One . . . so much to talk about here. The Temple has metamorphosed so much behind the scenes that I have had to put in on “hold” until I could free up some time to allow the Energy to present itself. This is going to be exciting because videos (exclusive) will only be offered there . . . certain teachings, sharings and so forth will only be offered there. But much, much more than that, it will be a place where One Teachings can be felt and heard. It is a sacred place where YOU are the sacred . . . YOU are the masters . . . it serves as a Divine Reflection.

Lots and lots in store!!! Until then, I wish you all a fabulous Summer (those down South, have a fabulous and cozy winter!). See you all again really soon!!

In the Love of One,

Melanie

2 comments: