Monday, March 28, 2011

New Energies and Emotions . . . Oh My!!!

New energies all around us . . . can you feel them?!! It’s incredible all that we are now able to access in the world. Our senses are heightening, our bodies are going through changes and our emotions are at an all time high!!

Why?!! Why oh why do we need more emotion in our lives???!!!

Well . . . I believe it’s because we have done so many things to emotionally detach ourselves as a society and human race. We are so desensitized, it’s time to feel again.

And in doing so . . . why not start with old emotional wounds that have yet to heal? You can’t run forever!!! (I know . . . I’ve tried!!)

Geez . . . just when you think that work is done . . . something comes up to rear it’s ugly head . . . but seriously . . . it’s all worth it you know? As long as we remain conscious in all of it and stay aware that there is a point to all of this work. Really . . . there is!

Focused intent is my method (where I intend on getting through what ever it is I need to heal in my life with grace and ease) . . . and it really works for me!!

So buckle up those seat belts . . . it may not all be a smooth ride. . . but I promise it will be one that you will NOT ever forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment