Friday, March 4, 2011

Back in the Saddle!!!

I’m back!! It was such a journey the month of February. . . blizzards and such frigid, cold weather kept me inside for days on end!

And I learned something about being cooped up inside for days on end . . . you can’t escape yourself!! Yes, try as I may . . . there was no where to run from the long awaited “opportunities” to heal and clear some things that needed attention inside of myself.

I am happy . . . no  . . . ecstatic to say that I did it!! I feel 110% better with all of the work that I have been doing. I am working on some symptoms in my body due to the energetic stress of the work that was done . . . I think I have about every essential oil I can possibly stand on me right now. But I am VERY happy. Happy to finally put some things in my past to rest once and for all!!

I did my newsletter for One Ascension (issue number 11!!!)!! Hot off the internet presses for all to read. It was short and sweet . . . then I realized the typos that are in it!! Damn it!! :D

Well . . . when you have a head that feels like it weighs 50 lbs. . . I am just thankful to make coherent sentences at this point!!

One thing’s for sure and that is no matter what you feel like you are up against in life . . . there is always a way through it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment