Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Spring

Happy Spring to all in the North!

The wheel of life is turning once more and the Vernal Equinox is upon us. All around me, I see life springing up and coming into bloom. We are starting to get rain and although the weather is still a bit chilly, you know that the blooming of life is just around the corner.

I took a much needed respite this winter and gathered all of my energies close to me. I went deep within... into the womb of the Mother for transformation and transmutation. It was greatly healing and reviving for my soul. Now that Spring is here, I feel a burst of life! I feel refreshed, new and reborn.

Seeds of intention are being planted. Prayers are being said for a prosperous harvest. I am excited for all of the possibilities given to each and ever one of us. Spring is the time of renewal. What didn't work can now be discarded... they don't call it spring cleaning for nothing!

Take the time to reassess where you are. What is working? What isn't? Have the courage to leave behind all that no longer holds your interest or highest alignment. Dare to reach big!


We are all greatness in the making. Like the egg... we only need to hatch into this space of being.

So much love to you on the journey!!
In the love of One,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment